Friday, February 11, 2011

Compatibility View

So - you may wonder what the title of this post means? Well, so do I, although I know a little more about it than I did two months ago. Dogwood Acres is always written in a word processing program (I use Works), then, using "copy & paste", I copy it into the blog....a very simple procedure. . . . . until a couple of months ago when the procedure no longer worked! Tonight I decided to "google" the issue and behold....millions of other people were experiencing the same problem and "Google" had the answer. Don't know why it changed, but to fix it I had to go into "Tools" on the right hand side of the So, HERE'S WHAT YOU DO. Put IE into compatibility view when on the blogger page. It's in the Tools menu. It works! This may not be an issue for every computer, but happened to me after I got a new computer with IE8 (Internet Explorer 8)
If anyone is still reading my blog, check back and I will try to get caught up with Dogwood Acres.

No comments: